Convener: Bill Ambrosini
Participants: There were 6, didn’t write down their names ???
Discussion: & reccomendations:
- Architect level person starting on taks not in the sprint or related to any committed stories
Strategies to help
- Micro manage the person when they are off track
- If it’s outside of the sprint the team member has to ask permission
- Make it a topic in the retro
- Post it’s for personal tasks
- Keeping email box clean, what’s in there requires action
Ask them if they might want to try personal kan ban, look up link to this
- During sprint planning stress taking on only one thing at a time
Make sure the sprint backlog is prioritized so they can follow what they should be doing next
Management asks developer to help with something else. He doesn’t communicate this.
- Tell the dev that they must let the team know
- Lack of respect for the rest of the team can be a cause
- May need to talk to his manager so he can motivate him to do this scrum thing
- Lack of training of team members can lead to this the symptom of looking disorganized
The dev that is a people pleaser and helps the rest of the team
- Set up a time where the dev’s can exchange ideas
- Mid sprint check point
- Daily scrum will show the symptoms
- Look at the burn down every day and be honest about if we are tracking, if not be honest on why
- Does the team understand why getting to a done and successful iteration is important?