- UX designers tend to well polish.
- “When we ship MVP it’s not usable.”
- Big up front design vs. agile approach.
- Difficult to describe UX with stories. (maybe Acceptance criteria, BDD definitions?)
- Changes in UI requested during sprint.
Possible acting points:
- Developers involved in early UX work. To verify implementation possibility.
- Challenge UX specialists to accept changes during project.
- User testing sessions during development.
- Explain possibilities of changes during development: When an usability problem is found, you’re able to change it during development.
Hypothetical team setup:
Multiple teams with 1 usability specialist “UX-Champion” each. He has the main focus to support team to define and implement user interface during sprint.
1 UX team with usability specialists focused on usability of product, definition of a style guide, user tests and so on. Per development team there is 1 “UX-Partner” defined to act as communication partner between development teams and usability team.
Hypothetical process (thanks to Mikkel Hansen):
Mikkel Hansen; Edvard Garcia; Magnus Dahlgren; Silvana Wasitova …